Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by RPC subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- RPC reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to RPC are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will RPC be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence. RPC reserves the right to alter, limit or discontinue any part of the site at its discretion.
- RPC does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- The copying or use of any material on the RPC web site in a manner which is false, deceptive, inappropriate, obscene or illegal is not permitted. This includes false or deceptive indications that RPC endorses or is in any way affiliated with any individual, institution, web site or services.
- Copyright and restrictions:
a. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from RPC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by RPC to use any item displayed.
b. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not RPC). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs). Some documents and photos have been assigned specific copyright conditions which must be complied with.
c. RPC makes every reasonable effort to acknowledge copyright owners and wishes to be informed by any copyright owners who are not properly identified and acknowledged on this web site so that any necessary corrections may be made.
d. Specific copyright conditions apply to the cookie content elements on this website.
- RPC takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites. Links to other sites do not imply any official endorsement of or responsibility on the part of RPC for the opinions, ideas, data or products presented at these locations, or guarantee the validity of the information provided. The links are provided on the basis that users accessing the site assume responsibility for assessing its relevance, accuracy and suitability for application.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non confidential and non proprietary information.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Malawi, and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malawi courts to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.